British nationality law is a specialist area of law with which OVO Solicitor's team of UK Immigration Law Solicitors are familiar and experienced. Whether you are seeking to register your child as a British Citizen, or looking to apply for naturalisation as an adult, now that you have been living in the UK for some time, OVO Solicitor's team will be very happy to assist with your case.
- 1 The Process of Registration as a British Citizen
- 2 What does it mean to acquire British citizenship by descent?
- 3 Can I acquire British citizenship by marriage?
- 4 How much does a UK citizenship application cost?
- 5 Can I apply for British citizenship for my child born abroad?
- 6 What does British nationality law cover?
- 7 What is the test for British citizenship?
- 8 What is the Life in the UK test?